Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Can a wisecracking wannabe Thief become a Hero?
That’s up to you in Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption, the epic comedy adventure role-playing game by Quest for Glory author Lori Ann Cole and a cast and crew of dozens.
Hero-U crosses categories as a fantasy adventure game, a tactical role-playing game, a coming-of-age story, an interactive graphic novel, a drama, a comedy, a school and time-management simulator, a game of exploration and discovery, a mystery, a touch of horror, and a story about curious characters and relationships.
Why bring all these elements together in one game? They’re driven by the characters and story.
Shawn O’Conner is an ambitious, intelligent, and charming young man who wants to do important (and profitable) deeds. But working behind the scenes are others who want to manipulate Shawn.
Why is he a person of interest? You’ll want to discover that through playing the game.
- Players take on the role of Shawn O’Conner as he learns to become a hero and a rogue.
- Game features full 3D environments along with beautiful 2D painted scenes.
- Set in the mysterious Hero University, an ancient castle with a dark past.
- As Shawn O'Connor, players will develop skills, solve mysteries, befriend other characters, fight monsters, and decide a path of vengeance or retribution.
- Depending on each player’s gaming style, Hero-U can play out as adventure game, a role-playing game, a mystery game, a romance, or an interactive novel.
- Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jul 15, 2018|
|Genre||Adventure, Role Playing, Simulation|
|Tags||Comedy, Fantasy, Meaningful Choices, Mystery, Point & Click, Singleplayer, Story Rich|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $29.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: